No Products in the Cart
After over 1 year of selling Derma Roller to over 10.000 clients, we put together a compilation of information gathered from their feedbacks & results.
We're non-believers in chemical products, and we're truly aware of the harm that those products will have on your skin. We try to offer our customers the best skincare tools on the market, and as well we try to protect them from using products that eventually will harm their skin.
Is a tiny cylindrical studded with micro-needles made from titanium. The length of the needles varies from 0.25mm to 2mm. Depends on your skin sensibility and the area where is used.
The concept is quite simple, the Derma Roller works by creating tiny punctures into the skin to stimulate skin repair and cell regeneration. When the body suffers a small wound, it heals itself by boosting collagen and elastin production.
They damage the surface of your skin (epidermis) and have very long-term recovery compared to the micro needling.
Microdermabrasion and chemical peels can only exfoliate your skin at the surface and mildly boost your collagen. The common problems that you will encounter using peelings and microdermabrasion devices are painful irritation, slow recovery, and redness.
The secret for a glowing, healthy skin, is to constantly boost your collagen without damaging your skin.
As you read, there are various types of Derma Roller needle length, but we highly recommend you to use the 0.25mm. Is a safer way and painless experience to start with.
1) Will boost your natural collagen production - by micro wounding the skin, your body will produce new collagen and cells in order to repair them.
2) Is effective in reducing the wrinkles and fine lines - constant use of the roller will help you build new cells.
3) It helps the acne reduce - when a pimple is healed it leaves a small scar that can be healed as well with the collagen boost.
4) It improves skin texture and product absorption - we highly recommend you to use a face serum or moisturizer everytime you finish the rolling treatment.
5) Derma roller is very affordable compared to other skin care treatments that do the same thing.
Because this is a medical device that makes contact with your skin, we recommend you not to:
1) Share your derma roller with anyone else.
2) Don't use the tool for more than 6 weeks (with a 3 times/week regime).
3) It takes some time to see the results (7-10 usages).
4) You must disinfect the roller before and after each usage.
5) For the best results, you must use it 3-4 times a week.